Tuesday, July 12, 2005

VH1

I love this VH1 channel. They play some really good stuff. Their Classic programme is really good. And their other programmes like the fabulous life makes a good viewing esp. for gossip hungry ppl like me ;).

I saw some real good videos this weekend they were playing. The Killers song Mr. Brightside is brilliant. It somehow feels like pure good ol' rock and roll. And the Ben Affleck look-alike lead singer has the "it" factor. I just love the song.

I saw this video by this group called the Magic Numbers called foerever lost. It is an animated video. Really good music. Very pleasant kindda like Fleetwood Mac.

The new UB40 song is also really cool. Its called Reasons. Its obviously reggae stuff but has Punjabi beats in the middle. Its sounds fresh and good. I dont think its been done before- reggae and bhangra.

P.S:I still can't get over the Zeher song . I have to listen to everyday. I never thought I would like a remixed song so much.

1 comment:

Nitish said...

Yup VH1 has been the apple of my eye for sometime. If you liked Mr Brightside, then you should consider buying the Killers album called "Hot Fuss". Awesome stuff, very much like the 80s Duran Duran etc. Love a song of theirs called Somebody Told me. Awesome video too.
BTW for the zeher song, have you heard the original song? Its even more mindblowing than the remix. There are 2 version by this guy called Atif and his ex band called Jal. They both ROCK!