Thursday, July 07, 2005

Bekaari ki samasya

Its going to be a year this month end since I started "working". Actually, if you ask me personally, I dont what the fuck I'm doing here. I've been pretty much idling since my training ended in October. I dont know if I started on the wrong foot, but I don't see myself doing this for the rest of my life(Obviously, no one wants to sit idle for the rest of their lives). But now that I have been sitting jobless for so long... I hate my job all the more and it sometimes scares me that I may not be able to work anymore with the kind of zeal I once enjoyed or fulfil my potential (atleast I think I have some).

I want to do something else with my life. I think I know what I want to do. I have started working towards it... but will it actually happen??? will I like it when I get there??? only time will tell. I guess its worth the shot.

On the other hand, the things that I have gained from this last year are mostly in terms of the people I've gotten to know. I've made some great friends. Met people from different backgrounds, different problems and when they share their problems and anxieties with me, it makes me look at life differently. I guess this has given me a broader perspective to life and I think has made me a better person. I can only hope for the best for them.

No comments: