Monday, July 03, 2006

These were a few of my favourite things...*

Mom's food
Beer with dad
Fighting for the remote with sis
Coffee/chai with Mim
Jayamahal with the girls
Kinara with the boys
Pecos with the gang
Rainy days in Bangalore
My winter clothes
My bike
Weekends
Lazy Sunday mornings
Sunday afternoon naps
My bathroom
The morning after rains in Bangalore
Ending my sentences with maadi
Coffee breaks at work
Benne dosa and coffee at CTR
Payslips


* in no particular order

I miss Bangalore.

5 comments:

Tejas said...

yappa!!! touch aytu macha,...
i could not control my tears when i read it....

Nitish said...

i feel for you brother..

Neo said...

Kinara definitely up there...
But your bathroom?? Old or new? I have to talk about this in detail next time! :D

Neo said...

BTW, blog up and running... AGAIN!

Anonymous said...

Missed your company too dude....