Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Albeit its arbit....

My apologies for saying the Colplay album sucks on Nitish's blog. Its not a "great" for sure. But some of the songs are quite beautiful. Speed of sound, fix you...... swallowed by the sea is really amazing. I'm in love with the song.




This Ganguly and Chappell thing man... I can't get over it. I know the "cricket is going to be the loser " is the cliche doing the rounds. But consider the three scenarios :

1. Ganguly thrown out - The team is going to be divided. Team spirit fractured.

2. Chappell thrown out - Same as above.

3. A truce - Come on who are we kidding.




Am I glad Seinfeld is back or what.... The guy and Larry David are geniuses. I can't relate to any of the characters but there is just something about the show. How would have thought that a show about "nothing" could be so brilliant.



My girlfriend had a niece last week. Her nick name is Rai ( which means Radha.. I love the name). She is prettiest thing .... she has beautiful big eyes, long arty-types fingers and tiny little toes. Man its amazing .... how such a small thing can bring you so much happiness. I now know what they mean by your bundle of joy. She reminds me of my sis.. when she was a baby.

1 comment:

Nitish said...

Yup like i had told you earlier, Coldplay has this amazing ability to grow on you.