Sunday, January 04, 2009

Whats up!

Disclaimer: Posting after a long, long time. The post is very rusty. Anyhoo, read on.

Phew! Long time huh!

So whats changed in the last one year:

The biggest thing is that I got married. Thank you very much! How is married life you ask? Not bad, I say. Actually, my uncle says that the first one year of marriage is always a breeze. He says after that is when the fun starts; he wants to know how “married life” is after a year and 10 days. I’ll keep you posted. Honest!

The wedding was a blast. All my buddies from all over the world came down. It was mad; lots and lots of parties, booze and fun. Good shite I say! I had a bachelor’s party too; thanks too Nirav and Madhur. I am supposed to be tight lipped about it; so no details there. Sorry!

Biggest revelation during the wedding: To all going to be weds, the wedding is not about you. If you think it is, you are going to be really disheartened. The other one, are the aunts. Aunts are like the necessary evil of the wedding – some of them are necessary, the rest are all evil!

The next big thing has been moving to Pune. Pune has not been as happening as Bangalore is; I’m giving it some more time; lets see how that goes. Not many friends here, so getting a little bored. Mim tries to entertain herself though. For example, she wanted to put me in the food processor to see if it could mince bones. I talked myself out of it, may not be that lucky the next time.

That’s about it from my side. Apart from these 2 things, 2008 has been rather dull. I hope 2009 picks up for me. Could do with a good year!

Peace out. See you guys soon. I promise!

3 comments:

Tejas said...

My Best wishes for a not as dull 2009 man! Cheers!!

Anonymous said...

Hope 2009 will be better for you Adi.. All the best.

ibproduct said...

Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful info with the how-to's!!!! It is so appreciated!!! You always have good humor in your posts/blogs. So much fun and easy to read!

Enscape3D Crack